Tuesday, February 17, 2015

38 Weeks

38 Weeks

Not much to say this week. The doctor said that I have not made any more progress. I am still at 1 cm and 50% effaced. He said he would guess baby will come around the time of my due date. Honestly, I was a little bummed! I got my hopes up that he may come early when he dropped 3 weeks ago. It is still possible, anything could happen! Ultimately I am just happy that the baby appears to be healthy with a good heartbeat. That is the most important thing, so I will continue to be patient! I am just so anxious and excited!

He said that if it were to become necessary, they would recommend being induced 7-10 days after the due date. He said that he doesn't expect for it come to that in my case. I really hope not! I really want to begin naturally. No need to worry... I am still 2 weeks away from my due date. It is exciting to think that our little guy will be here within 24 days maximum!

Tonight is my last night of work before I start my maternity leave. It is really weird to think that I wont be working! What am I going to do with my free time before the baby comes?? I am a bit stressed right now. I just hope that I don't spend half of my maternity leave waiting. I would rather spend that time with Bryson! I am worried that I will not have enough precious time with him as a newborn before I have to go back to work! That is the main reason that I want him to come sooner rather then later!

I still can't believe how close it is now. This whole pregnancy has gone so quickly! I am ready for the next adventure now... Motherhood!

Bump-


No comments:

Post a Comment