Friday, July 25, 2014

Week 8 - First Doctor's Appointment!

We had our first doctor's appointment Tuesday and everything went GREAT!
Our baby's first picture....

I almost feel bad saying this, but I think he/she looks like a tiny little gummy bear! (I mean obviously in the most adorable way!) We were so excited to see our little one. you can see eyes, and arms and legs... awesome! We also got to hear the heartbeat (170 by the way). I cried a little it was so incredible! Doctor said everything looks to be right on track. Mom and baby both look good. We go back for the next checkup in 4 weeks.

Official due date: March 3, 2015

Ever since we found out we were pregnant, Kevin has been searching online for pricing ideas to start budgeting. He has been watching Craigslist to get ideas about what we are going to be able to get used. Basically just gathering different ideas for how we are going to get everything we need. Well, the other day he was on Craigslist bright and early in the morning and saw an add for an entire four piece nursery set for only $100!! Now, I know we are really early in our pregnancy, but this is a deal we couldn't pass up! We meet the guy and got it! We are 8 weeks pregnant and already have the entire nursery furnished for $100! Dresser, Changing table (with drawers for storage), glider, and crib. They are all matching, well made and in great condition! The guy had 3 kids, they were done and he wanted it out of his house. The chair or dresser alone could have sold for more then $100... How lucky are we?! I love it!





This has obviously been a very exciting week for us! I have been feeling pretty good. I am very tired all of the time and I have waves of nausea here and there, but really nothing too bad. I have become used to the bloating so I am not as miserable anymore! We announced on Facebook that we are expecting and had a lot of wonderful feedback. All in all life is pretty wonderful right now! 

1 comment: