Tuesday, December 9, 2014

28 Weeks

28 Weeks- Bryson is around 2.25-2.5 pounds and about 15 inches long.

Only 12 weeks, or 82 days to go!

His lungs are now capable of breathing air but it would still be difficult for him. Although he would need some medical assistance, he has a 90 percent survival rate outside of the womb right now.

This week I have started having restless legs, which is super weird! I have also had some MAJOR pregnancy cravings! Normally I don't like spicy foods, but I can not get enough spicy Popeye's chicken and mash potatoes with cajun gravy! I am seriously addicted! I ate it two days in a row, but if I had it my way, I could eat it EVERYDAY! Lol. I am also really into cottage cheese right now yum!

I had a doctor's appointment today and everything went great. The doctor said that I passed my glucose test, so nothing to worry about. He measured my stomach to check the size of my uterus and said that I am measuring at 27 weeks, although he is not worried about it. His exact words were "You are a small person, so that is to be expected." lol. Bryson's heartbeat is 155. He was moving and kicking the monitor the entire time. The doctor said, "An active baby is the best sign of a healthy baby." :)

I forgot to share this cute little panda hat/scarf set that I bought on cyber Monday for only $4.00! I bought the blue one! Too cute :)

 

Bump-

No comments:

Post a Comment