Tuesday, December 23, 2014

30 Weeks

How far along? 30 Weeks - 10 more to go!

How big is the peanut? Bryson is about 3 pounds and 16 inches long.

The doctor said that I my uterus is measuring a week behind still, but no reason to worry. Baby's heartbeat was 130 which freaked me out... that is the lowest it has ever been. He is normally around 150. The doctor said it is completely normal and his heart rate changes just like anyone else.

Total weight gain/loss? I gained back the couple pounds I lost last week, total gain of about 22 lbs now

Sleep? Here is how sleep went JUST LAST NIGHT...

I woke up once because I was cold, once because I was hot, I woke up 3 times to use the restroom and drink water because I was SUPER thirsty (a vicious cycle lol), I woke up once because I was STARVING and had to eat a banana in order to go back to sleep, however then I could not fall asleep because I had heartburn (from a banana?? What the heck?) and my back was aching, so I tossed and turned for an hour or two (my mind stressing about the baby shower and moving) until I feel asleep again. Then I dreamt that I was at work for two hours. -I was waiting on tables that kept stiffing me on the tip, and a huge group that was really impatient and yelling at me, and then finally I woke up when Kevin got up in the morning and I cried from stress and exhaustion over breakfast! (Because I was STARVING again)

....So yeah, sleep is getting more difficult! LOL

Best moment this week? Spending time with my husband. We did some shopping, wrapping gifts, and looking at Christmas lights. It has been a lot of fun.

Symptoms? ANXIETY! Day and night... (see the sleep question above) It is the worst! I have not noticed many hormonal changes throughout this pregnancy until now. It seems like it all hit me at once this week! I feel stressed and worried all the time even for no reason at all! I truly feel for people who suffer from an anxiety disorder because it is no fun! I am trying to just keep my mind focused and not allow myself to dwell on negativity as best as I can.

Food cravings/aversions? Nothing specific this week

Gender? Boy!

Labor signs? I have had one or two mild cramps that could have been a braxton hicks contraction... or it could be one of the 10,587 other things associated with pregnancy... so who knows... lol

Belly button in or out? Same- partially out, fully out when I cough which is weird

What I miss? Not feeling like a big ball of crazy hormones 24/7!! Lol! Honestly, I am handling the hormones well for the most part. I FEEL different then my normal self, but I don't think I am acting different on the outside. Kevin is the only one who really sees the changes and he is super supportive and understanding!

What I am looking forward to? Seeing family for Christmas! It will be nice to have some time off work to just relax for a few days, be with family, and eat some yummy food! We are driving to Troy's house (Kevin's brother) who lives in Alabama. It is 6 hours from our house, and 8 hours from Jeff City, MO (where his Mom and Step-Dad live). It is a great central location for us all to meet up and be together! We are really excited!

Milestones? Bryson's brain is developing grooves and indentations to allow for an increased amount of brain tissue. He is also beginning to loose the peach-fuzz like hair that has been covering his body to keep him warm. His brain and new fat cells are regulating his body temperature so he doesn't need it anymore. Also this week his bone marrow has taken over production of red blood cells which allows him to better thrive on his own once he is born.

Bump?


No comments:

Post a Comment