Tuesday, December 30, 2014

31 Weeks

I am 31 Weeks pregnant and Bryson weighs around 3.5 pounds and is about 17 inches long.

This week great. We had a wonderful Christmas! We had a delicious dinner, and fun with family. I attended my first hockey game which was so much fun! I am seriously a hockey fan now!! Bryson kicked around through the entire game so I guess he is a hockey fan as well!!





This is an adorable keepsake ornament that Kevin's brother Troy got for us. :)


We were also so blessed this holiday to get a second car! Kevin's Grandad does not drive anymore and was kind enough to give us his car! Kevin's Mom and Stepdad drove the car to us when they came to visit. It was so amazing that his family would all work together to help us out so much! I know that Kevin has been especially worried that I would go into labor and he would not be able to get to me without a car. This is such a huge weight off of our shoulders in so many ways! 


I have been keeping really busy this week with work, travel, and packing for our move. I am really looking forward to being all moved in to the new place! I can't wait to get the nursery set up! I am going to get my hospital bag packed once we get settled. We are also having my baby shower in a few weeks, so after that I will get busy buying all of the final items that we need. It is crazy to think about how we only have 9 more weeks to get everything ready! 

My anxiety has subsided this week thank goodness! I have been feeling/sleeping much better! My biggest symptom this week has been back pain! OUCH

Bump this week-


No comments:

Post a Comment